1. Rates do not include expenses connected to the shooting or purchasing of photos, model fees, accessories, transport costs, freight, postage and daily allowances for assignments longer than four hours.
2. Delivered video, text and/or photos may only be published for the agreed and commissioned purpose. All prices are for a single reproduction only. The video, text and/or photo material may not be lent out and the rights covering the use of video, text and/or photos may not be resold or distributed without the express agreement of Michael Hughes. If such an agreement exists, all conditions set out in the price list must be adhered to. Payments to Michael Hughes must correspond to the prices set out in the price list.
3. Original video, negatives, slides and other material used for reproduction remains the property of the photographer and must be returned to Michael Hughes immediately after publication. In the event of loss or damage to material, Michael Hughes reserves the right to claim compensation (for example minimum Euro 400,00 per slides negatives and minimum Euro 30,00 per paper copy).
4. After the publication of the delivered video, text and/or photos, an issue of the publication containing the text and/or the photos must be send free of charge to Michael Hughes.
5. All delivered video, text and/or photos stored in the customers archive under agreement with Michael Hughes are to be regarded as commissioned articles and must be immediately returned to Michael Hughes on request.
6. Customers publishing video, text and/or photos from their archives, including repeated broadcast and reprinted text and/or photos, must settle with Michael Hughes no later that thirty days after each single use. In the event that Michael Hughes has not received any written advice about the use of the photos thirty days after publication, an extra one hundred per cent will be added to the price per item.
7. Payments for facsimile reproductions are at the normal video reproduction rate or text and photo print rate.
8. All video, text and/or photos delivered are covered by Germany’s Intellectual Property Rights with the copyright belonging to the journalist and/or the photographer.
9. The video, text and/or photos must not be manipulated in any way or form or using any method without the expressed agreement of Michael Hughes. Photos used as part of a collage must be paid on the basis of the individual photos used (for example, one collage using four photos paid on the basis of four photos). Reproduction of original photocopies may only occur with the expressed agreement of Michael Hughes.
10. Digital reuse of video, text and/or photos online may only occur with the expressed agreement of Michael Hughes. Digital storage of video, text and/or photos may only occur for the use of the media groups commissioning the video, text and/or photos. All other digital storage is prohibited without a written agreement with Michael Hughes.
11. When publishing the video, text and/or photos, it must be by-lined with the name of the journalist and/or the photographer.
12. The user accepts all liability and legal consequences in the commercial use of Michael Hughes´ video, text and/or photos. Michael Hughes´ video, text and/or photos are sold on the basis that the user accepts full responsibility for any claims from persons or objects depicted in the video, text and/or photos and consequently accepts the responsibility for obtaining permission and the rights to publish the video, text and/or photos and to meet all legal costs.
13. All prices are exclusive VAT. Payments must be made within fifteen days after date of invoice. An extra two per cent or a minimum charge of Euro 15,00 for administration, postage and interest are to be added to the bill for late payments at the start of each month.
Order your photographs here! Dismiss